Monday, January 29, 2007

Roland's Sidekick in Stalinism, Tony Greenstein

Read all about the geezer here:

http://www.geocities.com/tonynotgreenstein/

Credit card fraud, theft, endorsing IRA bombers, lovely guy.



Greenstein (to the tune of Greensleeves)

Composed by Syrian poet Abu Jihad:

Alas, Hamas, you do me wrong,To cast me off discourteously.
For I have loved you well and long,Delighting in terrorist company.

chorus:Greenstein, Nasrallah's joyGreenstein's Hamas delight,Greenstein the jihad toy,And who but my dear Abu Greenstein.

Syria's cause is deep in my heart,Oh, why did Asad not recruit me?Now I remain in but a Stalinist stooge -just a-planning the kulaks captivity.

chorus

I have been ready to lend a hand,To grant whatever you would crave,I have cheered threats to both life and land,The Hizbullah's good-will for to have.

chorus

If you intend thus to pogromize,It does the more enrapture me,And even so, I will deviseTo keep Zionist kids in captivity.

chorus

My men were clothed all in green,And I cheered when they lit the fuse;All this was gallant to be seen,To rain rockets down on the Jews.

chorus

Well, I will pray to Stalin on high,that thou my constancy mayst see,And that yet once before I die,Thou wilt vouchsafe to arm me.

chorus

Ah, Greenstein, now farewell, adieu,Ho, Stalin I pray will prosper thee,For I am still thy lover true,Come once again and Gulag me.

chorus